Escape MediSpa is committed to protecting our client’s privacy. We understand the importance of ensuring that the personal information entrusted to us is protected and respected and we therefore treat personal data in accordance with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation, in addition to our clinical confidential requirements.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Information you give to us;
Enquiries – We may record your details in order to track and follow-up on enquiries, in addition to scheduling appointments. This includes information such as your name, e-mail address or phone number. This is so that we can supply you with the information that you have requested about our professional services, on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting and in order to provide information and a quotation
for our services.
Failing to provide us with this information for marketing purposes will have no impact upon the provision of your treatment.
Staying in Touch – We provide a wide range of additional services for our clients. We would like to use the details on our database in order to inform you of these and the various services that the group provides, on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting our professional services. If you do not wish us to use your personal data in this way, please unsubscribe using the relevant link in the email that we send you. All future marketing communications will also contain a simple way to opt out of receiving any further marketing communications from us.
Information we collect automatically with regards to each of your visits to our website www.escapemedispa.co.uk we will automatically collect the following information:
Technical information – including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and version, operating system and platform; and Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
USES MADE ABOUT THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
When you provide personal information to us, the purpose for which you are providing the personal information will always be made clear.
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
- The information you give to us may be used for some or all of the following reasons:
- To assess and deliver treatments
- To provide you with the information, treatments, products and services that you request from us
- Internally, to inform decisions about our business operations or strategy
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To send you notifications to remind you of any appointments booked with us
- To contact you for post-treatment follow up and care, including survey requests in order to improve our service
- To contact you from time to time to market other services, treatments and products we provide and think may be of interest to you, based on your interests and preferences where you have made them known to us
USES MADE ABOUT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use this information for some or all of the following reasons:
- To administer our website www.escapemedispa.co.uk and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website, when you choose to do so
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
We take our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation and our clinical confidentiality requirements very seriously.
Sensitive information relating to your medical history will be kept confidential and will only be disclosed to the individuals involved with delivering your treatment.
We may share your personal information with:
- Other members of Escape MediSpa staff as part of your ongoing care provisions, or for the purpose of analysing the business
- In the circumstance where we are under a duty to disclose your personal information or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory requirement, obligation or request. This includes the police for the prevention or investigation of a crime, or our Insurers, legal advisors or other third parties who need access to it in the context of managing, investigating or defending claims or complaints.
We cannot guarantee that the information you send us over the internet is secure, but once we receive it we will take all reasonable steps to protect the information you supply to us.
If you contact us with an enquiry about our professional services but you do not subsequently become a client, it is our policy to keep your personal data unless you instruct us not to.
If you are or become a client, we will retain contract information (including personal data) indefinitely.
Personal data relating to our professional contacts will be retained for so long as is necessary, or until you indicate otherwise to us, but we will aim to update our contacts’ preferences on a periodic basis.