Escape MediSpa are pleased to offer ‘The ultimate #FiveStarFacial’, our 3D HydrO2 Facial is a firm favourite with celebrities and is regularly featured in the national press. Much like the Hydrafacial, this facial has a 7-step process utilising the best technologies available to deliver outstanding results for all skin types and concerns. This is the ultimate 5-star experience to include a Hydro Peel/Deep Cleanse, Exfoliation, Oxygenation, Skin Lifting & Tightening, Hydration and Fire & Ice.
What is involved in our 3D HydrO2 Facial?
1. Hydro peel/deep cleanse: uses a combination of three solutions to cleanse and smooth the skin using an AHA based solution. It hydrates and nourishes the skin using an RHOligopeptide- 1 and Acetyl Hexapeptide base. Bacteria and inflamed skin is improved using a BHA based solution.
2. Exfoliation/oxygenation: creates “the Bohr effect”, allowing oxygen to be drawn into the skin. The active ingredients used are kojic acid and retinol, which result in a hydrating and brightening effect.
3. Oxygenation: this spray creates a venturi effect, breaking down the molecules within the product to encourage skin hydration.
4. Electro ion – skin lifting: this treatment uses electroporation to increase the absorbency of the cell for product penetration. This, in turn, revitalises and wakes up dull and lifeless skin.
5. Skin tightening: radiofrequency technology is used to increase collagen reproduction in mature skin. Skin tightening is ideal for incorporating into an anti-ageing facial.
6. Hydration: ultrasound technology is used for product infusion. This treatment can be used alongside Medik8 amd ZO Skin Health skincare range for anti-ageing and hydration around areas where fine lines and wrinkles are likely to appear.
7. Fire and ice: the “fire” represents the heat element during treatment. Using this applicator, heat is incorporated into the beginning of the facial to open the pores, increase blood supply and aid product infusion. The “cryo facial” uses cooling technology, chilling the skin down to 5˚C. This is used at the end of the facial to decrease the blood supply, giving a tightening effect and sealing in the infused products. This also helps to reduce any erythema following treatment.
Who is suitable for this treatment?
As this facial is completely bespoke, the treatment is suitable for clients looking to target a number of skin concerns, from anti-ageing to congestion.
During treatment, clients will experience varying sensations depending on the technologies that are used on them. However, the overall feeling is very relaxing, cooling and completely pain-free.
Monthly sessions are recommended for the best results, however, clients will see a great result after just one treatment.
What aftercare is required?
There is no aftercare formally required, however, Escape MediSpa will always recommend that clients protect their skin with SPF 30+. Our practitioners may also recommend ZO Skin Health and Medik8 skincare products to assist in the homecare regime to help maintain results.